Located in the center of the village, Piazza Castello is a triangular square that embodies the medieval essence of the place. Surrounding it are buildings of great historical significance, including the 15th-century Church of Sant’Antonio and a Gothic portico, which once formed the left aisle of the Church of Santa Maria in Castro, demolished in 1806. The portico still preserves 16th-century frescoes, including a “Madonna and Child” attributed to Vincenzo Pagani. At the corner of the square, the Heptagonal Tower dominates the scenery, while Town Hall stands to the side.
